Sunday, May 17, 2009

Enterbay 1/6 Bruce Lee - Fist of Fury










































My very first Enterbay 12" figure. And also the most expensive figures among my collections. Before I bought this. Actually had done lots of reading and reviews. Enterbay still the best and leading company producing Bruce Lee.

Arnie Kim, is the famous korean sculptor from Enterbay who in-charged again on Bruce Lee headsculpt. There's a lot of signficant improvement compare to the first Bruce Lee headsculpt.
Again, he has proven her skills and talent.

Talk about the packaging, this is huge heavy elagant box. The biggest box I ever had among my collections besides of Yamato Macross or Hot Toys.

What I can say more on this? Look at the pictures, it is masterpiece of the masterpiece. High-end of the high-end. My photography skill is not there. So, you might not see the good side of this Enterbay of Bruce Lee. But if you have chance to see the real stuff in front of you, go and see. Because he looks damn real.

No comments: