Monday, June 1, 2009

1/6 Bruce Lee Iconic Game of the Death Jumpsuit





The above 3 pictures are official Game of Death Nokia version from Enterbay and it is selling extremely expensive. You got to buy the Nokia N96 phone to get this complimentary figure. However, what I hear now is you can buy this figure seperately. Of course, the best place is Evil Bay (Ebay). :p

Okay, now back to mine. Below are my kitbash yellow jumpsuit with yellow shoe. Here are some photos that I took last few days.

















Thanks to Shaun (SG Toy Blogger) giving his idea to make his own kitbash Bruce Lee Game of Death version with the jumpsuit, shoes and figure during his Toy hunt in Hong Kong.

Reference: http://testicular-fortitude.blogspot.com/2009/01/16-kitbash-game-of-death-bruce-lee.html

Therefore, since I already have the Enterbay Fist of Fury series Bruce Lee and I do not want to waste money to get another Bruce Lee Game of Death version (It is blurdy expensive especially the Nokia version) So I have to find alternative way to get one suit for him to change. It took me so long to search one.

Well, this is the closest suit that I can find with my friend's help from Hong Kong. Though there's a significant difference between the genuine Game of Death version and my kitbash jumpsuit, I still feel it looks nice and fit very well with Enterbay BL2.5 body.



I can say this is a good replica jumpsuit. The jumpsuit I bought is an improved version on the neck. Above picture illustrates Nokia version and 1st version. The 1st version has the suit problem behind the neck where I circled in red. The nokia version is perfectly done suit. So does mine. hehehe...

All I can say is, another satisfied kitbash.

No comments: