Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Revenge of the Fallen: Optimus Prime Leader Class


l






h






Wow wow wow...looks what we got here? It is Autobots Leader, Optimus Prime from the upcoming most wanted to watch movie, Revenge of the Fallen.

This time around, I got him a bit earlier...before the movie is released. This is a very nice new mold and more movie accurate. I think once after the movie released, this figure definitely hard to find.

Sorry I did not take photos on the packaging as once I got this guy already opened and raped him.

There's a lot of changes and difference if compare with the 1st version of optimus prime. Overall he looks thinner, more movie accurate and nicer transformation methods.

However, I am wondering why Hasbro came out this with plastic tyres and non move-able fingers. Kinda wasted.

There's another feature of this leader class where you pull down the lever on the chest, Optimus Prime will speak and chest will light up red and eye will light up green. wtf?! I thought supposed to be blue?

No comments: